Approx. 45,000 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
With extensive knowhow in this domain, we are indulged in providing a supreme quality gamut of Programmable Peristaltic Pump
- Elevated durability
- Fine finish
- Precise design
The Programmable Peristaltic Pump is designed for precise volume and uniform contamination free flow of liquid or fluid as it comes in contact only with tubing. These pumps are self priming with positive head pressure. Flow reversing facility is provided. It can accommodate different tube sizes. The required flow rate can be achieved by selecting correct tube size and the varying On time (dose volume) and Off time (time interval between doses) of the solid state timer controller. Single dosing of desired volume is also possible in Trigger mode by push button or foot switch arrangement. In continuous mode, pump operates continuously. The pump finds applications to deliver repeated doses of the fluids into vials, bottles or in application where dosing is required in pulses. These pumps are capable of continuous trouble-free operation. It has the following features:
- Number of Roller: 4 Nos.
- Tube Size: 1 mm to 8 mm I.D.
- Tube Wall Thickness: 1 mm to 1.5 mm
- Speed: 60 RPM
- Flow Rate: Adjustable with ON/OFF timer settings. (Also depending on tube size)
- Flow Direction: Selectable Forward or Reverse.
- Mode: Continuous/Programmable/Trigger with Start/ Stop facility.
- Dimension: 260 mm W x 330 mm D x 165 mm H
- Weight: 8 kg approximately